Quality Guarantee by Poyter
Quality of leather shoes is not only selecting the high quality material but also maintaining the stringent quality process throughout production cycle of shoes.
One of the reasons we have a no-questions-asked refund policy is that we trust the quality of shoes we produce at Poyter. It takes controlled effort and continuous improvement using our in-house quality assurance department that makes sure that each pair is stitched and painted always to the standards that we pride for.
At Poyter, we maintain and guarantee our final product leather shoe quality for the following reasons;
- We always provide hundreds of trendy designs with several new designs coming every year to make sure you can wear the latest trending shoes.
- We hire highly skilled craftsmen and cobblers who make sure they pass on the perfection and skill from their hands to the pair of shoes they stitch.
- We always source of leathers from tanneries which are marked as highest quality leather providers in the industry both from local and international sources.
- All shoes are hand-stitched and hand-crafted to perfection with patina concept hand painting.
- All our shoes are made to order that insures the quality of shoes with fitting that you will love from the first day.
- We make sure the last development takes proper time to make it not only look amazing in your feet but also comfortable for your foot shape and size.
- We take extra care during packaging and shipping so that product reaches you in time and in perfect shape.
- Our customer support is available to answer your questions or handle any issues during shipping or after purchase.